OK Foods Is Recruiting
Posted on: 20 January, 2014
Deadline: 20 February, 2014
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at OK Foods
OK Food is a confectionary manufacturing and processing company and is the first arm in OK industries. This have extended/ Expanded in the manufacture of most of the common used productions.
- Maintenance of company vehicle, washes and consistently clean the interior.
- Conduct basic maintenance checks and take vehicle to mechanic for maintenance and repair, manage log book.
- Good knowledge of Lagos State road network and highway code.
- The ideal candidates for these positions should possess GCE/SSCE/O Level educational qualification.
- Professional driving school certificate qualification
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Minimum of WAEC/SSCE, At least a Good communications skills.
- Experience with mechanical work prefer.
- Evidence of mechanic experience required.
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instruction.
- Good knowledge of Abeokuta and Ibadan routes
- Knowledge of Hausa is preferred
Method of Application
Interested applicants should send a detailed CV with 2 passport photograph before 20th of February to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about OK FoodsSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at an Eatery Via Mario Consulting
- Assistant Chef at Bolafolu FoodFillment