Google Nigeria Is Recruiting
Posted on: 17 January, 2014
Deadline: 28 January, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Google Nigeria
The Google Technical Services team (known as gTech) provides technical expertise across all Google products to support our global Sales, Business Development and Partnerships teams. We fix any issues on behalf of customers and partners so that our sales teams can focus on what they do best. We collaborate closely with Google's engineering groups to create technical solutions that enable our sales organization to help our customers' businesses grow.
- Working within our Advertising Operations function, you help the wider Global Advertising and Product Operations team better serve Google's worldwide user base for our AdWords product.
- This fast-paced sales and support team quickly identifies and resolves customer concerns and contributes to the growth of our programs.
- You continue to hone your account management and relationship-building skills, supporting some of Google's top advertisers and agencies by providing the best possible service via phone, email, or chat.
- Your responsibilities range from managing advertiser accounts, developing compelling advertising solutions for brand advertisers, to developing scalable support solutions.
- You work within a diverse team with colleagues throughout Europe, sharing your advanced knowledge of Google products.
- You are comfortable with a rapidly changing environment, and you have a strong desire to learn.
- You also boast experience in customer service, sales, marketing, or consulting.
- Propose and/or design technical solutions, which include creating prototypes and proofs of concept.
- Analyze solutions design of customer's systems, including usage patterns and identified inefficiencies.
- Provide technical consulting and solutions feasibility according to products' Terms and Conditions.
- Solve customers' business issues with Google technology, brainstorming with the Sales team on technical propositions to enhance customer websites around three vectors: traffic building, user engagement, and conversion capabilities.
- Present prototypes, demos, and proofs of concept to a wide variety of audiences, which include marketing professionals and engineers.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Web technologies such as HTTP, HTML, XML, DNS, and TCP/IP, and experience with web services (SOAP, WSDL, and Apache Axis).
- Technical sales or field sales experience (sales engineering or professional consulting experience an advantage).
- Applications development experience, working in UNIX and Windows environments.
- Excellent coding skills in Java, Python, C++, or PHP.
- Ability to adapt your presentations to the technical level of the audience, and comfort with presenting technical materials to large groups.
- Fluent in English. French an advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Google NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Vodafone Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria
- Job Openings At erpSOFTapp
- Software Support Interns at Zippro System Limited
- Head, 4G & Home Broadband at Airtel Nigeria
- Operations Manager in a Start-up Technology Firm
- Business Managers at a Multi-National Information Technology Organization - Workforce Group
- Billing Support at Lightning Networks Limited