Vacancies at Coca-Cola
Posted on: 17 January, 2014
Deadline: 29 January, 2014
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Coca-Cola
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
We are recruiting to fill the following position:
- Reports to the Audit Operations Manager
- The Sr. Safety & Environmental Auditor is responsible for conducting compliance audits at Company, Franchise Bottler and co-packer manufacturing facilities, Business Units, Laboratories, operations against Quality, Safety and Environmental (QSE) governance requirements, policies and standards of The Coca-Cola Company. The position being recruited is for associates with Safety and/or Environmental experience.
- Conduct compliance audits at the Company, Franchise Bottler and co-packer manufacturing facilities, Business Units, Laboratories, Commercial Product Supply (CPS) against Safety / Environmental governance requirements, policies and standards of The Coca-Cola Company (KORE).
- Review audit results and identify the severity of audit findings or the process risk associated with the findings to ensure the appropriate level of action is taken to eliminate the non-conformance.
- Prepare audit reports that are concise and understandable, which allow operations to accurately identify and implement corrective action.
- Input audit information into the appropriate Global Audit Organization (GAO) database.
- Manage current year and individual audit plans or protocols for QSE audits and deliver according to the schedule.
- Review, track and provide feedback on corrective action plans.
- Develop, test, implement, maintain and further improve the auditing concepts, methodologies and tools used for assessing the level of compliance to Company QSE requirements.
- Actively participate in Global Audit Organization programs.
- Participate in QSE activities to further improve the consistency and calibration in audit.
- Drives innovative business improvements.
- Balances immediate and long term priorities.
- Delivers results.
- Imports and exports good ideas.
- Influences the System.
Specific Skills & Knowledge
- Audit Objectivity: Ability to remain independent and objective when performing audits. This includes adhering to the facts and standards and not being unduly influenced by operating management.
- Basic identification and evaluation of workplace hazards (physical, chemical, biological); understanding and evaluation of safety and environmental risk assessments; understanding and evaluation of performance monitoring methods for safety and environment; understanding and evaluation of safety and environmental controls.
- Basic Project Management: Knowledge of project management principles and the ability to apply the principles, tools and techniques to develop/plan, manage or execute projects or work plans to ensure successful completion (e.g., on time, within budget).
- Building Technical Relationships: Ability to apply technical knowledge and establish credibility with highly technical audiences in order to build technical relationships that will benefit customers or the Company.
- Language Skills: English
- Education: University degree in Engineering, Chemistry, Science related or related field.
- Experience: Industry experience in auditing for safety and environmental compliance
- Travel: 50+ %
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Coca-ColaSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Jobs at Elkris Foods Nigeria Limited
- Sales Executives at Graceco Limited
- GraceCo Limited Graduate Trainee Program 2017
- 2017 FrieslandCampina Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee Programme
- 2017 Tenaris Nigeria Global Trainee Program
- Senior Customer Manager at Kimberly-Clark
- Unilever Nigeria Recruiting for Graduate Customer Facing Specialists
- Area Sales Manager at Giant Beverages Limited