Me Cure Healthcare Limited (MHL) Is Recruiting
Posted on: 17 January, 2014
Deadline: 24 January, 2014
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Me Cure Healthcare Limited (MHL)
Me Cure Healthcare Limited - Each day our centers serve hundreds of patients in need of medical imaging and other diagnostic procedures. Physicians refer their patients to MHL because we offer exceptional quality in pathological, clinical services, images and diagnoses - which are critical to determining your care and treatment. Patients choose MHL because we offer compassionate care and convenience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Monitors patient condition by observing physical and mental condition, intake and output, and exercise.
- Assists patients by providing personal services, such as, bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Records patient information by making entries in the patient journal; notifying nursing supervisor of changing or unusual conditions.
- Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy patient environment by following acceptable standards and procedures; maintaining security precautions; following prescribed dietary requirements and nutrition standards;
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Maximum of OND in Health technology
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Me Cure Healthcare Limited (MHL)Similar Jobs
- Trainee Recruitment at The Nigerian College of Advanced Health Science and Technology (CAHST)
- Medical Doctor - Dermatology at Workforce Group
- Medical Jobs at Biket Medical Centre
- Current Job Placements at PathCare Laboratories
- Latest Recruitment at Lagoon Hospitals Limited
- Job Opportunities at HealthPlus Limited
- Business Development Manager at Synapse Services
- Graduate Behavioral Scientist at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)