Me Cure Healthcare Limited (MHL) Is Recruiting
Posted on: 17 January, 2014
Deadline: 24 January, 2014
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Me Cure Healthcare Limited (MHL)
Me Cure Healthcare Limited - Each day our centers serve hundreds of patients in need of medical imaging and other diagnostic procedures. Physicians refer their patients to MHL because we offer exceptional quality in pathological, clinical services, images and diagnoses - which are critical to determining your care and treatment. Patients choose MHL because we offer compassionate care and convenience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Monitors patient condition by observing physical and mental condition, intake and output, and exercise.
- Assists patients by providing personal services, such as, bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Records patient information by making entries in the patient journal; notifying nursing supervisor of changing or unusual conditions.
- Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy patient environment by following acceptable standards and procedures; maintaining security precautions; following prescribed dietary requirements and nutrition standards;
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Maximum of OND in Health technology
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Me Cure Healthcare Limited (MHL)Similar Jobs
- Registered Nurses / Midwives at Deda Hospital
- Head of Operations at South Shore Women's and Children's Hospital
- Jobs at Prepaid Medicare Services Limited
- Gaduate Technical Sales/ Marketing Officers at Chibek Instruments Limited
- Medical Officers at Goodseed Specialist Clinics
- Medical Officers at South Shore Women's and Children's Hospital
- Administrative Assistant at Adcem HealthCare Limited
- Medical Director/CEO at the Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital, Kaduna