Jobs at Fair Bouquet
Posted on: 17 January, 2014
Deadline: 20 January, 2014
View Jobs in Creative / Arts
View Jobs posted same day
Fair Bouquet is recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
- Receive and respond to customers need
- Inquiries on internet services
- Handling cash transactions and cash balancing
- Overseas transfers
- Change statement of account cycles
- Identify customer needs
- Minimum of OND in any social science discipline
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communication skill
go to method of application »
- Ensure that customers comply with the conditions of credit granted, and if not, take corrective measures.
- Participate in exchange of information and orientate the entire organization towards customer satisfaction.
- Analyse threats from competitors and identify important targets that will lead to building loyalty.
- Develop relations of mutual confidence at different levels of the decision making channels of the customer.
- Measure level of customer satisfaction and find effective ways to improve upon it.
- Responsible for client overdraft in market segment.
- OND/HND/Bsc in marketing or business related field.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in sales and marketing
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Persuasive, encouraging and motivating, customer service skills
Method of Application
Interested candidate should send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Fashion Designer at Deejays Creations
- Retail Sales Associates at Deola Sagoe