Financial Analyst at CMB Nigeria
Posted on: 1 June, 2011
Deadline: 16 June, 2011
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View Jobs posted same day
Good 1st degree in Finance, Accounting, Banking or Business Management. Masters or an MBA will be an advantage.
REPORTING TO: AGM FINANCE
At least 3 years relevant experience in a similar role preferably in the financial sector.
- Manage the funding portfolio of the company.
- Source for Funding from international and/or local financiers for the company and its projects.
- Financing packaging for the company’s clientele base.
- Managing Relationships with stakeholders (Clients, Investors, and Customers) in line with project & company finance.
- Market trends and potential investment opportunities.
- Develop financial models necessary to perform financial analyses to determine financial returns of prospective deals, equity splits, etc.
- Assessing the financial viability of prospective projects, acquisitions, and redevelopments.
- Collecting real estate market data and processing into management reports for decision making.
OTHER WORKING CONDITIONS
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Experienced Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant at an International Bank - ICSL
- Fresh Job Opportunity at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Managing Director/CEO at a Reputable Stock Broking Firm
- Marketing Manager at Sam Oyemade & Co.
- Information Technology Job Opportunity at Culminate Consulting
- Job Opportunity at a Leading Commercial Bank - Workforce Group
- Finance Role at Infinity Trust Mortgage Bank PLC (ITMB)
- Job Opportunity at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)