Crest Agro Products Farms Limited ("CAP Farms"), a cassava plantation located in Kogi State requires the services of an experienced individual for the position of General Manager.
The General Manager/Farms Administrator is responsible for the coordination of all CAP Farms activities, resources and personnel, in collaboration with the promoters of the business, towards achieving agreed upon performance metrics.
Major responsibilities include:
• Guide the development and implementation of seasonal plans for cultivation, equipment procurement &maintenance, and farm finances.
• Provide oversight and manage all daily farm operations i.e. agronomic activities, equipment operations and logistics.
• Manage contract negotiations and procurement of input materials such as cassava stems, fertilizer, herbicides, and other consumables.
• Serve as liaison between CAP Farms and the Group Company, government authorities, host community and other external parties.
• Ensure operations are within financial budget.
• Ensure all resources required for farm operations are provided in a timely manner.
• Guide the development of policies for CAP farms and ensure administrative efficiency and proper implementation of policies.
• Develop and execute appropriate recruiting and training plan in line with corporate objectives.
• Degree in Agronomy or related field preferred.
• Must have basic knowledge offarm management and operations.
• Minimum of Syears hands-on project management experience with at least 3 years in Agribusiness management.
• Willing to relocate to Kogi state.
Interested candidates should forward their CV and scanned copies of certificates to email@example.com Applications should be sent with the subject line "General Manager" and indicate the source of Job Information.