Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited - In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well.
Halliburton Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the energy industry.
Why Halliburton? How about global opportunities, interesting work within small cohesive teams, extensive training, and the opportunity to take your career wherever you want it to GO, with all the support and stability of a truly global organization. With more than 60,000 employees in approximately 80 countries, Halliburton is one of the largest and most respected energy services companies in the industry. Since 1919, our customers have relied on our industry-leading technologies, scientific expertise and, most importantly, our knowledgeable and experienced professionals to help them meet the world's demand for energy. Whether you are a new graduate seeking your first job, or an experienced professional looking to make a career change, we have fantastic opportunities across our organization. Are you ready to GO?
Halliburton is recruiting for the vacant position:
- Under broad direction, leads stockpoint operations for the purpose of ensuring the delivery of world class safety and environmental performance, quality customer service and optimum business efficiency.
- Communicates business information within the PSL through regular communication with Tech Professionals and Service Planners.
- Leads and organises direct reports in a manner that aims to continually improve Health, Safety and Environmental performance.
- Leads and organises direct reports in a manner that continually aims to maximises business efficiency.
- Understands all steps in the material control process (Buy, Receive, Sell, Mix, Return).
- Analyzes all steps in the material control process (Buy, Receive, Sell, Mix, Return) for the purpose of finding and eliminating weaknesses and inefficiency.
- Maintains customer contacts for the purpose of assessing local needs, service quality and business efficiency.
- Maintains third party supplier contacts for the purpose of assessing local needs, service quality and business efficiency.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in related field and a minimum of 8 years of progressive experience in stockpoint services.
- Must be able to receive orders and check against current inventories of material, personnel, and equipment.
- Must be able to schedule and coordinate required material, personnel, and equipment.
- Must be able to identify and comply with applicable HSE, regulatory and export issues.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.