Fresh Graduate Recruitment at Model Microfinance Bank Limited
Posted on: 15 January, 2014
Deadline: 29 January, 2014
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View Jobs posted same day
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Model Microfinance Bank Limited - Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following underlisted vacant position of:
- The Applicant should possess B.Sc (Hon.) Degree or HND in Accountancy, Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Economics from recognized Institutions, Microfinance Certificate from the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria and must have completed the National Youth Service Programme.
- Computer Literacy will be on added advantage.
- Salaries and Conditions of Service: As applicable to Staff of Microfinance Banks.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit hand-written applications with Curriculum Vitae and photocopies of their
academic certificates to reach the Managing Director of the Bank on or before the stated closing date to: email@example.com Or
P.O. Box 235, Neni,
Note: Only candidates with requisite qualifications are to be short-listed for the interview and would be reached through their GSM phone numbers supplied by them in their Curriculum Vitae.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Executive Bankers at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- 2018 Graduate Management Development Programme at Ecobank Nigeria
- 2018 Graduate Frontline Absorption at Access Bank Plc
- Senior Research Economist at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Head, Data Services at Nigeria Inter Bank Settlement System Plc (NIBSS)
- Direct Sales Agent at a Leading Bank - Kimberly Ryan
- Job Openings at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Fresh Vacancies at Refuge Mortgage Bank Limited