Fresh Graduate Recruitment at Model Microfinance Bank Limited
Posted on: 15 January, 2014
Deadline: 29 January, 2014
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View Jobs posted same day
Model Microfinance Bank Limited - Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following underlisted vacant position of:
- The Applicant should possess B.Sc (Hon.) Degree or HND in Accountancy, Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Economics from recognized Institutions, Microfinance Certificate from the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria and must have completed the National Youth Service Programme.
- Computer Literacy will be on added advantage.
- Salaries and Conditions of Service: As applicable to Staff of Microfinance Banks.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit hand-written applications with Curriculum Vitae and photocopies of their
academic certificates to reach the Managing Director of the Bank on or before the stated closing date to: email@example.com Or
P.O. Box 235, Neni,
Note: Only candidates with requisite qualifications are to be short-listed for the interview and would be reached through their GSM phone numbers supplied by them in their Curriculum Vitae.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at a Fast Growing Microfinance Bank
- Job Vacancies at Recruut
- Jobs at Credit Business Services Global Limited (CBS Credit)
- Job Opportunity at Regent Microfinance Bank Limited
- Legal Vacancy at Abbey Mortgage Bank
- Finance Vacancy at Personal Trust Microfinance Bank
- Marketing Executives at Verite Microfinance Bank Ltd
- Sales & Marketing Executive at a Financial Technology Company - eRecruiter Nigeria