WFO is the brand under which WFO Professional Services LLP (Chartered Accountants) and WFO Advisors Limited serves clients’ business needs. Though separate and independent legal entities, the two firms work together to provide audit, tax, advisory and accounting services. WFO Professional Services LLP (Chartered Accountants) is a licensed firm of chartered accountants that provides audit, tax and advisory services. WFO Advisors Limited, a fast growing professional services company, provides accounting and business support services. Both firms are members of the WFO International, a growing network of independent firms.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Ensure things are set up correctly and running at full capacity and Provide administrative support for the Head of Operations
- Provide excellent customer service when dealing with customers and maintain a comprehensive database of all customers of the bank
- Establish and maintain client’s accounts and ensure all transactions are properly recorded
- Must adhere to all the Microfinance bank policies and procedures
- Must be analytical and possess highly developed problem solving skill
- Must be disciplined and organized and must have good Customer management skills
- Must display effective verbal, listening and written communications skill
- National Diploma or a degree in Banking & Finance, Business Administration, Accounting, or Social Sciences.
- Proficiency in Computer applications such as Microsoft Word and Excel Spreadsheets
- Minimum of 2 years (post-NYSC) working experience in Micro-finance bank.
Method of Application
Interested qualified candidates should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.