King Solomon Hospital Is Recruiting
Posted on: 15 January, 2014
Deadline: 30 January, 2014
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View Jobs posted same day
King Solomon Hospital, a reputable hospital on the Lagos mainland is looking for the services of a reputable Medical Radiographer/Sonographer.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Operates radiologic equipment to produce radiographs x rays of body for diagnostic purposes
- Use ultrasound machines to view and interpret images with sound waves for the diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions
- Perform accurate ultrasound tests of a particular area of the body, based on a physician's order
- Positions patient on examining table adjusts immobilization devices to obtain optimum views of specified area of body requested by physician
- Explains procedures to patient to reduce anxieties obtain patient cooperation
- Moves x-ray equipment into specified position as well as adjusts equipment controls to set exposure factors, like time plus distance.
- At least 3-5 years experience operating in similar role
- Health related educational background.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply in person with CV to:
King Solomon Hospital,
4b, Bola Street,
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Higher Scientific Officer, Head of Haematology at MRC Unit the Gambia
- Nurses at Medline Locum Agency
- Registered Nurses at Bellforte Consulting
- Jobs at Skin101 Clinics
- Medical Jobs at a Reputable Healthcare Company - Workforce Group
- Chief Medical Director/ (CEO) at the University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) - UPDATED
- Mental Health Support Workers at Synapse Services
- Graduate Doctors at Medline Locum Agency