Graduate Sales & Marketing Manager at Afrisphere Magazine
Posted on: 15 January, 2014
Deadline: 28 January, 2014
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Afrisphere Magazine
Afrisphere Magazine is a magazine designed to project, protect and promote African cultures and traditions. As Africans, we are proud of our customs and heritage so we are willing to showcase the beauty of our continent, Africa. We also aim to portray it in a good light to everyone interested in learning about the rich and unique cultural standards of our continent whilst providing our readers with useful information that will empower and improve their lives daily as well as give them insight as to what is in vogue.
Demand and circulation of the magazine continues to experience a strong and reliable state of growth which has resulted in the immediate requirement for a dedicated, high-performing Sales and Marketing Manager on the team to help us meet our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives
As an integral member of the Sales and Marketing Team with the ability to consistently deliver high quality services, your duties will include:
- Directing a sales team and providing leadership towards the development and execution of all key growth sales strategies and activities to achieve distribution of the magazine to various organizations such as major eateries, shops, hotels etc and assigned markets across your location, in order to help the magazine achieve its sales targets and expand the magazine’s customer base and ensure sales growth attainment for the magazine.
- Getting advert sponsorships for the magazine thereby competing alongside various similar brands in the market with your ability to articulate the distinct aspects of the brand and position the magazine in good view to readers and sponsors and against competitors.
- Building and maintaining strong interpersonal and long-lasting customer relationships and presenting the magazine’s marketing kit/rate card to potential sponsors.
- Maintaining accurate records of stock taken, sales and other activities by the sales team and preparing sales reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information.
- Minimum of Higher National Diploma or an equivalent degree on marketing or relevant profession.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, presentation, sales and marketing skills.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close and ensure the attainment of maximum profitability for the magazine and achievement of growth in line with the magazine’s vision and values.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with customers and potential sponsors by being expressive and persuasive.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Attractive salary with remunerations and commissions on advert sponsorships acquired for the magazine.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Afrisphere MagazineSimilar Jobs
- Social Media Executive at Concise News
- Job Vacancies at MediaVision Limited
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at MediaVision Limited
- Office Manager/Secretary at Monkey Media Limited
- Investment Writers at Relentless Investment Research, LLC
- Accountants at Systems Intelligenz
- Social Media/Content Developers at MediaVision Limited
- Graphic Designer at Extrafemi