Bluewings travel and ticketing is into avaition that delivers good, sound and great hospitality to all oure clients(i.e. handling guest problems, answering telephone enquiries within 3 rings, pre-flight checks, timeliness, grooming, courtesy etc.
• Receives, processes and verifies the accuracy of orders from customers utilizing the organizations’s internal CRM/mainframe systems and customer purchase orders.
• Initiates required action for response to customer service requests for order changes, including the maintenance of order/customer information files and communicates changes to the appropriate personnel/departments.
• Ensures and provides quality service to both internal and external customers.
• Receives inquiries from and/or contacts the organization’s branch/regional offices to resolve a variety of order-related issues.
• Accesses the company’s internal systems to obtain and extract order information and provide customer service management with the data for inclusion in various scheduled and special reports
• Performs assigned system maintenance to various electronic order files.
• Participates and provides expertise as a member of the customer service’s departmental team. The team's objectives are develop and recommend changes to existing methods and systems to increase the accuracy, efficiency and responsiveness of the customer service department as a whole.
All detailed CV of interested and qualified candidates should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 7th of March, 2014.