Executive Secretary in a Group of Companies
Posted on: 14 January, 2014
Deadline: 28 January, 2014
View Jobs in General
View Jobs posted same day
We are a group of companies with offices across Nigeria and beyond. We require the services of a dynamic, resilient and experienced secretary.
A very attractive package will be offered to the successful candidate.
- HND/BSc in Secretarial Studies or related deiscipline
- 40 years and above
- Minimum of 15 years experience as a Confidential Secretary (of which at least 10 years must have been spent as PA/Confidential Secretary to MD/CEO of a blue chip company)
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages
- Residence not far from Lagos Island will be an advantage
- Ability to work late and under pressure
- Deal with Top Level Management Staff
- Proactively manage the diary of the executive office, making and confirming appointments and ensuring all necessary paperwork is prepared relating to these appointments and meetings.
- General administrative work.
Method of Application
The application with CV and scanned passport photograph (if possible) should be amiled within 14days of this publication to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Chief Security Officers at Fadac Resources
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH