Are you young, passionate and self driven? Join our team as vacancies exists in our reputable firm with the following positions;
• Candidates: BSc Architecture/M.Ed Architecture and/or other relevant qualificauons.
• Experience: minimum 4 years experience as an architect or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perfrom the essential duties of the job.
• Age: 25-35 years old
• Skills/Attitude: Basic knowledge in Architectural drawing skills, profitient in the use of 3D programs (revolt, autocad sketch up, cinema 4D and other relevant, Prepare and present design proposals, Attend presentations and tender negotiation meeting, ability to draw up project reports on site progress and maintain budgets on projects execution, Project management and execution.
• Candidates: B.Scc/HND Quantity Surveying, and other relevant qualifications.
• Experience: Minimum 5 years experience as a quantity surveyor in construction, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Age: 32 - 35 years old
• Skill/Attitude: Advanced knowledge in conducting feasibility studies to estimate materials and labour costs, Prepare, negotiate and analyze cost lot tandem and contracts, Prepare valuation reports and proffer advice based on stages and scope of works, Excellent communication and negotiating skills, Update on building regulation and legal guideines, Excellent financial and numaracy management skills, broad knaMedge on civil and building Construction, ability to Coordinate workforce/artisans on site, zero tolerance on material waste.
• Candidates: B.Sc/HND in Building Tech/ Civil Engineering, and or other relevant Qualification,
• Experience: Minimum 5 years experience as a site supervisor or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Age: 30-40 years old
• Skills/Attitude: Advanced knowledge in supervision of civil and building construction projects, Excellent organizational skills, Plan and coordinate site activities, as well as supervise general work done as specified. Excellent communication and negotiating
skills. Update on building regulalioo and legal guidelines, Ability to coordinate work force/artisans on site, zero toleraoce on material waste, Quality conlrol on materials purchased/supplied .
Interested applicants should send an application, CV and credentials within 2 weeks from this publication to firstname.lastname@example.org