Novelle Center is Nigeria's fastest emerging training institute for the delivery of international oil and gas related courses. We have offices in Port Harcourt, Lagos, Akwa Ibom and Abuja.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
In the quest for meeting up with the ever growing demands of our existing and prospective clients in Port Harcourt, Lagos and Abuja we are seeking to employ young, smart, innovative and highly experienced individuals who are goal oriented and dedicated to offering excellent service.
The individuals will be solely responsible for
- Developing marketing strategies
- Setting up sales target and conduct market research
- Building up customer base and create marketing budget
- Plan promotions, publicities and coordinate adverts of training services
- Liaise with designers for production of posters, flyers and newsletters.
- Plan, execute and supervise effective distribution of marketing materials.
- Manage new and existing customers' accounts.
- Monitor competitors activity
- Evaluate marketing campaigns
- Build proposals and create partnerships
- Source and secure sponsorships
- Coordinate onsite registrations of candidates.
- Provide weekly and monthly reports of marketing activities.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of a B.Sc/HND in any course of study.
- HSE and (or) Project Management skills will be added advantage
- Must have at least 2 years work experience in marketing services
- Age must be between 26 - 30 years.
- Command an excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Computer literacy ability to work well with MS word and MS excel
- Good dress-sense.
- A male will be more preferred.
- Must either reside in Port Harcourt.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should provide a detailed application letter enclosed along with relevant CV to: email@example.com
- Quote the reference number as title of your application.
- Only correct and relevant applications will be contacted.