The Daisy Management Centre Limited - An outstanding company with specialization in Pension Fund Administration has an opportunity for a hardworking, goal driven, focused individual to fill the position of Head, Lagos Zonal Office. You will be responsible for efficient operation of the zonal office providing strategic direction, structure and leadership with the right corporate governance.
This is an autonomous role, which requires someone who is comfortable with decision-making. You must possess excellent leadership and organizational skills and be able to drive the Company’s business generation/ marketing efforts in Lagos and environs as well as supervise all our offices in Lagos.
Your functions will include:
- Expansion of the Lagos market and its environs, as well as continued expansion among existing clients.
- Achieve zonal sales goals through new business sales, referrals and retention of account relationships.
- Direct and coordinate zonal financial and budget activities to fund operations and increase efficiency
- Provides leadership, training and supervision for all employees.
- Responsible for driving peak performance and marketing success.
- Devise and implement strategy formeeting sales performance targets.
- Develop and implement an annual marketing plan for the zone
- Handles all zonal supervisory responsibilities according to organizational policies.
- Establish and achieve zone profitability goals and increasing the zones marketing share through sales efforts
- Submitting all required operational reports to Management
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A good degree in Social Sciences, Humanities or any related field.
- At least 14 years of marketing work experience with at least five (5) at managerial level
- Confident decision making ability
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience the pension industry with proven record of performance is an added advantage.
Method of Application
If you meet the profile and requirements for this job, please send a current (updated) CV and application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Receipt of applications will close on the 17th January, 2014. Please note the following:
- Only candidates whose applications are received within the deadline will be considered.
- Only candidates who meet the requirements will be shortlisted.