AG Leventis Nigeria Plc is Recruiting
Posted on: 10 January, 2014
Deadline: 24 January, 2014
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Leventis
AG Leventis Nigeria Plc - An International industrial goods distributor, established in 1882, seeking Technical Sales Engineer for a new joint venture in Lagos, Nigeria with AG Leventis Nig. Plc. Competitive pay and package. Extensive training provided.
Reports to: General Manager
- Maintains relationships with existing Company clients and develops new contacts throughout Nigeria.
- Responsible for development and delivery of product demonstrations
- Responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Prepares commercial policy with GM and implements commercial policy accordingly
- Convey customer requirements to Product Management teams
- Able to travel throughout Nigeria (sales territory) to meet client, explore new ones.
Qualification and Key Competencies
- Candidate must be a mechanical or chemical engineer with a minimum of 3 years sales experience.
- Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in plumbing and industrial goods sales. Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base.
- Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails.
- Candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills, entrepreneurial spirit, technical expertise, be a self – starter and value opportunity of joining a new high potential venture. Applicants should ideally be 30 to 40 years old.
- Valid driver’s license.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their application to: email@example.com on a subject matter- Technical Sales Manager.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about LeventisSimilar Jobs
- Data Capture Officer, Packaging at SABmiller Plc
- Head of Sales Performance at Aldelia Group
- Graduate Sales Associates at KUI Care
- Director-Board of Advisory, Women in Business at Richmeal Foods & Beverages Company Limited
- Key Account Manager Nigeria at Givaudan
- Sales Executives at Fadac Resources
- Brand Manager at GBfoods Nigeria
- 2018 British American Tobacco Nigeria Global Graduate Recruitment Programme