If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York, United States. IBM manufactures and sells computer hardware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is the world's largest consulting services organization. IBM GBS provides clients with business transformation and industry expertise, and the ability to translate that expertise into integrated, responsive, innovative business solutions and services that deliver bottom-line business value. IBM GBS provides leading transformation consulting across a range of industries as well as in the following key business function areas: Strategy and Change; Applied Technologies; Application Services; Financial Management; Human Capital Management; Customer Relationship Management; Marketing; Sales & Services; Supply Chain & Procurement, and Business Analytics and Optimization.
We are recruiting to fill the following position:
Job ID: ITD-0614502
Location: Any City, Nigeria
Job category: Enterprise Operations
Business unit: Service Management
- The SAM is responsible for communication across matrixed teams, as well as the Account Team and Client. They will also leverage data insights from trending of outages, ticket data, and other analytics to proactively prevent outages and improve availability.
- The individual assigned to this job role should provide advice in their technical or process area of specialization, be able to independently generate solutions based on analytical skills and business knowledge. Perfect Candidate should be able to provide advice to team members within their area of specialization. The application of leadership skills is a must and the person must demonstrate discretion and independent judgment in matters of significance to IBM.
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to prioritize his/her workload, be adaptable and remain calm and think clearly during a crisis. He/she must react and respond with a sense of urgency.
- At least 1 year experience in working knowledge of Standard Recovery Management Process
- At least 3 years experience in analytical thinking & negotiation skills
- At least 3 years experience in Delivery with a technical background in systems/servers, and high level knowledge to understand the terminology
- At least 3 years experience in effective written/oral communications & directing recovery efforts
- Bachelor's Degree
- English: Fluent
- Master's Degree in Information Technology
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online.