Challenging Careers At HT-Limited
Posted on: 10 January, 2014
Deadline: 1 February, 2014
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at HT-Limited
HT-Limited - Our Client, a dry haulage company based in Lagos needs to re- engineer and expand the scope of its business and require the services of highly experienced, dedicated and motivational individual. Due to our rapid expansion and diversification of operation, applications are required from suitably qualified candidates who are passionate about making a difference.
- Interested candidate will be responsible for the daily operations of the fleet
- Age 35 – 40
- Must possess an BSc in Engineering or other relevant discipline and professional qualifications in supply chain management in logistics and transportation is a must
- 5 – 15 years relevant work experiences in logistics operation
- Primary sector experiences in the dry goods would be a great advantage.
- Must have very strong competencies in entrepreneurial leadership, commercial astuteness and in developing and maintaining customer relationships based on service excellence.
- Demonstrate the ability to organize and efficiently manage a logistics operation supported by strong commercial acumen and excellent knowledge of budgets and financial planning.
- Should be able to show that he fully understands the importance of the relationship between operational and the technical teams in reference to trip revenue and maintenance cost.
- Demonstrate self-reliance with the ability to work in different operational environments that the company exhibit in logistics.
- Should have excellent organizational, presentational and negotiating skills and able to work closely with the staffs and influence company strategy
- Should possess excellent communication skills in English and other language, ideally Hausa and be able to adapt to rapid changes in a positive manner and work to tight deadlines.
- Superb inter-personal skills and instant credibility are essential as you will be inter-facing with a number of people from different backgrounds, nationalities and religions.
- He must be resourceful with a flexible outlook, have the ability to multi-task in order to handle competing priorities and be able to fit in to an international dynamic and multi-cultural environment.
Method of Application
Detailed resumes stating qualifications, prior experience and accomplishment should be sent to: email@example.com with email subject as 'OPERATION MANAGER'. Or Click here to apply online. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about HT-LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at a Shipping and Logistics Company - Virtuoso
- Transport and Logistics Manager at MoveMe.Com.Ng
- Commercial Manager (Expatriate) at a Leading Logistics Service Provider - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Customer Service Executive at Damco Nigeria
- Job Opportunity at Damco Nigeria
- Accountant at CS Offshore Integrated Services Limited
- Truck Driver at Thasious International Company (Nigeria) Limited
- Job Vacancies at APM Terminals