Vacancies At Dreamhaven Limited
Posted on: 10 January, 2014
Deadline: 31 December, 2014
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Dreamhaven Limited
Dreamhaven Limited - Everyone want all about luxury and good living which is the priority of DreamHaven and we are proud to let you know that we are here to give you the best ever in the industry which have been proven over time. All our promises works for us in making our clients feel the luxurious and efficient real estate services that can be the perfect which they have paid for.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Must have 1-3 years Marketing Experience in real estate.
- Assist the company with Marketing, Branding, Planning and Development etc.
- Develop and Implement marketing and sales plan.
- Maintain and service both the existing and the new clients satisfactorily.
- Give timely report on sales activities assigned to him/her.
- Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
- Confer with escrow companies, lenders, home inspectors, and pest control operators to ensure that terms and conditions of purchase agreements are met before closing dates.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- Must be customer responsive and creative.
- Responsible for all sales activities in assigned territory.
- Discover new opportunities constantly.
- Prepare a variety of sales status reports that include activity, follow-up, closings, and adherence to targets.
- Communicate new opportunities, feedback, special developments, or information collected during field activity to designated personnel.
- Source and develop client referrals.
- Make presentations of company products to current and potential clients.
- Plan and carry out direct marketing and sales of company products.
- Respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person.
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships.
- Follow up on sales activity.
- Follow up on product delivery to ensure customer satisfaction.
- You must be resident in Lagos too.
Method of Application
Interested individuals should apply in person to head office address with their updated Resume in person or attached to the email: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Dreamhaven LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Business Development / Project Manager at Asset Management Group
- HTML Developer/IT Manager at MLS Properties
- Relationship Manager at Magenta Residential
- Job Opportunities at ToLet.com.ng
- Business Manager At A Leading Real Estate Firm - Alexander Nelson
- Accountants at Adron Homes and Properties Limited
- Bookkeeper at H A Sambo Enterprises
- Latest Jobs at Sales Craft Limited