AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF), is a legally registered NGO operating in Nigeria. AHF-Nigeria collaborates with the Federal Governments of Nigeria and other partner instituuons. to provide technical assistance to these key stakeholders to deliver quality and comprehensive HIV/AIDS treatment, Care and Support, HIV counseling, and testing. Prevention, Nutrition and Psychosocial services to people living with HIV/AIDS. To meet the above needs, the Program wishes to recruit a dynamic. skilled, committed, self-driven and results oriented individual to fill in the following post:
The Operations Manager coordinates and manages the croqram by providing professional leadership, consultation and expertise within the program. as well as day-to -day administrative and functional management of the programs activities and staff.
REPORTS TO: The Country Program Manager
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following: other duties may be assigned
- Supports planning, development and implementation of the program.
- Ensures impiernentation and adherence to the financial and operating poucies and procedures and participates in the review of the ponces and procedures as the need arises.
- Supports procurement and supply chain management of goods and supplies to supported health facilities and the program as a whole.
- Supervises appropriate utilization of program vehicles responsible for scheduling of program vehicles to field activities
- Review requisition forms, payment vouchers, general ledgers and variance reports to ensure accuracy ana draw attention to areas that require monitoring.
- Review and analyze cash flow forecasts and request for cash needs on monthly basis.
- Maintain a Fixed Assets register and prepare inventory reports
- Assist the Country Program Manager in budget preparation and monitonng.
- Review fuel log book and prepare monthly fuel consumption report
- Support Health Centre management in financial reporting, book keeping. Drug management and administration to ensure transparency. timely reporting and Value for Money
Human Resource Management
- Maintains organization staff by following the recruitment procedures, resourcing and interviewing and offer support to line managers on people related issues
- Ensures legal compliance to country labor laws by monitoring and implementing applicable HR policies and procedures, and update Regional HR representative from time to time.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Social sciences, Accounting or Business Administration from a recognized University, with minimum of 3-5 years experience in a field directly related to operational duties including HR Management, Finance & Admin, Supplies & Procurement management.
- An MBA or ACCA Qualification IS a strong advantage Experience working in NGO's or healthcare delivery.
Method of Application
Interested canordates should submit their CVs and cover letters to the following email address: email@example.com not later than 12 Noon on Wednesday 15th January, 2014. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.