Jobs At Michael Stevens Consulting
Posted on: 8 January, 2014
Deadline: 14 January, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting is recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
- Highly skilled at budgeting, resource development and tracking, operational readiness process application, and demonstrated success managing both operational and programmatic work that involve high levels of collaboration.
- Must possess excellent people and management skills; demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization and externally.
- Personal qualities of safety, integrity, credibility, and commitment.
- Flexible and able to multi-task; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investment in people and systems.
Method of Application
Suitably Qualified candidates should forward their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 weeks of this publication
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at a New Radio Station - AIM Group Limited
- Regional Sales Manager (Agro products) at Ascentech Services Limited
- Technical Assistant at Pivotage Consulting
- Chief Financial Officer at KPMG Nigeria
- Learning and Development Associate - Internal Firm Services at PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Jobs at a Biscuit Manufacturing Company - Tusen Consulting
- Fresh Vacancies at Fosad Consulting Ltd
- Sales Executives (Bakery Ingredients) at Ascentech Services Limited