Jobs At Michael Stevens Consulting
Posted on: 8 January, 2014
Deadline: 14 January, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Michael Stevens Consulting is recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
- Highly skilled at budgeting, resource development and tracking, operational readiness process application, and demonstrated success managing both operational and programmatic work that involve high levels of collaboration.
- Must possess excellent people and management skills; demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization and externally.
- Personal qualities of safety, integrity, credibility, and commitment.
- Flexible and able to multi-task; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investment in people and systems.
Method of Application
Suitably Qualified candidates should forward their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 weeks of this publication
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Drivers at Fosad Consulting
- Jobs at Imisi Partners
- HR Consultant at Martyns Consulting
- Finance Manager at KPMG Nigeria
- Sales Manager at Proten International
- Event Manager at Pete Gelton Consulting
- Latest Jobs at Inter-Arc Consultants Ltd
- Personal Assistant at the Perfect PA