Jobs At Michael Stevens Consulting
Posted on: 8 January, 2014
Deadline: 14 January, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting is recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
- Highly skilled at budgeting, resource development and tracking, operational readiness process application, and demonstrated success managing both operational and programmatic work that involve high levels of collaboration.
- Must possess excellent people and management skills; demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization and externally.
- Personal qualities of safety, integrity, credibility, and commitment.
- Flexible and able to multi-task; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investment in people and systems.
Method of Application
Suitably Qualified candidates should forward their applications to: email@example.com within 3 weeks of this publication
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Brand Regimen SFS Limited
- Store Operator at Ascentech Services Limited
- Fresh Jobs at PG Consulting limited
- Graduate Front Desk/Customer Care Officer at Dragnet Solutions Limited
- Jobs in the Hospitality Industry - Simeons Pivot Resources
- Senior Nurse/Matron at Lorache Group
- Digital Marketer at DigitalAge Consultants Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Enabled Solutions