Jobs At Michael Stevens Consulting
Posted on: 8 January, 2014
Deadline: 14 January, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting is recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
- Highly skilled at budgeting, resource development and tracking, operational readiness process application, and demonstrated success managing both operational and programmatic work that involve high levels of collaboration.
- Must possess excellent people and management skills; demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization and externally.
- Personal qualities of safety, integrity, credibility, and commitment.
- Flexible and able to multi-task; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investment in people and systems.
Method of Application
Suitably Qualified candidates should forward their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 weeks of this publication
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Accountants at Doheney Services Ltd
- Job Openings at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Latest Job Vacancies at Trinitas Consults
- Accountant at Deangelo
- Shop Sales Officers at AFM Recruit
- Jobs at HT-Limited
- Senior Business Analyst at IBFCAlliance Limited
- Security Guards at Rovedana Limited