Challenging Careers In An FMCG
Posted on: 7 January, 2014
Deadline: 21 January, 2014
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View Jobs posted same day
A leading Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Company wtth strategic presence in major cities in Nigeria is in need of the following professionals as part of its business expansion drive.
- OND/HND/BSC in Marketing or any Social Sciences.
- 5 years working experience in FMCG Company as a Van Sales Rep Candidate who has NOT worked as a VAN SALES REPRESENTATIVE in food and beverages industries should not apply
- The Candidates applying for any of the vacancies above must have good working knowledge of the City and its environs.
- Must have a valid E-Class License.
- Not more than 32 years of age.
go to method of application »
- Applicants must possess/satisfy the following conditions:
- BSc/HND in Accounting
- Must have worked in the same capacity in an organization with a structured and automated accounting system for not less than eight (8) years.
- Previous work experience in a reputable audit firm will be an added advantage.
- Must be proficient in the use of Ms Word and Excel. Also the candidate must be proficient in the use of QUICKBOOKS ENTERPRISE ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE.
- The applicant must be currently using the accounting package or had used the software in the previous employment.
- Must be a member of professional accountancy body preferably ICAN (minimum of 4 years post qualification experience)
- Must be willing to travel to any part of the country according to the dictates of the job
- Must not be more than forty (40) years of age
- Must be willing to reside in Port Harcourt.
go to method of application »
- BSC/HND in accounting.
- 5 years cognate experience in an automated environment as an internal audit internal control officer.
- Must be proficient in the use of Ms Word and Excel.
- Proficient in the use of OuickBooks Enterprise Accounting Software. And must currently be using the package in the present employment or have used the package in the previous employment
- Not more than 35years of age
Method of Application
Candidates that meet the stipulated requirements should send their CV ONLY (indicating the Post they are applying for) to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than two weeks of this publication.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Career Opportunities at Kimberly Clark
- Specialist Regulatory Compliance at Cadbury Nigeria Plc (Mondelez International)
- Call Centre Manager at Fan Milk Plc
- Debt Recovery Manager at Onward Paper Mill Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Elkris Foods Nigeria Limited
- Latest Jobs at Graceco Limited
- GraceCo Limited Graduate Trainee Program 2017
- 2017 FrieslandCampina Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee Programme