We are one of the fastest growing pharmaceutical companies in Nigeria. Due to expansion, we seek the services of:
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGERS in the following Geopolitical zones:
Lagos (2 pharmacists)
South West (1 pharmacist)
South South (1 pharmacist)
South East (2 pharmacists)
Federal Capital Territory (1 pharmacist)
North Central (1 pharmacist)
North West (1 pharmacist)
North East (1 pharmacist)
The successful candidates will be required to promote our range of Cardiovascular drugs and medical devices through effective interaction with Healthcare professionals and organization to increase the awareness and use of the company's products.
- The candidate would be expected to plan and implement sales calls successfully.
- He or she should be able to build effective business relationships with healthcare partners and customers.
- He/she would develop strategies to approach potential customers and increase sales in the assigned territory.
- He/she would also be required to organize and execute sales presentation, demonstrate product regarding the use, take orders from customers and distribute information to healthcare professionals.
- Monitoring of competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products and merchandizing techniques.
- Resolving customer complaints by investigating problems, proferring solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to management.
- Giving timely reports and records of activities as may be required by management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Pharmacy from a Pharmaceutical Council of Nigeria (PCN) recognized institution.
- A post graduate qualification or professional certification in sales/marketing willbe an Added advantage.
- 3-7 years post NYSC experience in selling pharmaceutical products most especiallycardiovascular drugs.
- Proven and demonstrable track records in territories that candidate desires to work in.
- Show comprehensive understanding of health sciences like epidemiology, biotechnology andpharmacology.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (both oral and written).
- Ability to skillfully engage key opinion leaders in various disease areas.
- Highly developed business acumen.
- Strong ethical background.
- Ability to drive.
- A good knowledge of the territory candidate desires to work in.
- Currently working in the desired territory.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates must send an application letter, their CV and their most recent passport photograph to: email@example.com using the geopolitical zone they are applying for as the subject of the mall not later than three (3) weeks from the date of this publication. Any CV not accompanied by an application letter and a passport photograph will not be considered.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.