Jobs In An Insurance Firm
Posted on: 6 January, 2014
Deadline: 10 January, 2014
View Jobs in Insurance
View Jobs posted same day
Our client, a lead player in the insurance sector, seeks to recruit a focused and independent administrative professional for the role of a Mail Delivery Administrator.
- Logging and batching of Incoming mails & distribution to the handling units,
- Collect, collate, log and batch outgoing mails and monitor its subsequent dispatch,
- Generate monthly report of the logged data
- Creation of agency and insured codes
- Provide assistance in the coordination of inbound and outbound calls at the reception (for Lewis Street office) when the need arises
- Logging of incoming and outgoing mails for SLA measurement for key Brokers and Bank Assurance
- In charge of making requisition from the store for our team
- Other administrative job as the need arises
- A minimum OND
- Minimum one year working experience
Method of Application
Interested applicants should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Head, Strategy and Corporate Planning at a Leading Insurance Company - PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- Solutions Developer at AXA Mansard Insurance Plc.