Jobs At Thyme Management Consulting
Posted on: 20 December, 2013
Deadline: 10 January, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
Thyme Management Consulting is recruiting to fill the following position:
- The Business Analyst would be responsible for supporting engagement teams on data gathering, analytics and research to prepare client deliverables.
- Assist the Consultants/Senior Consultants with day to day administrative tasks
- Support teams at the client site on delivering engagements/projects
- Conduct data analysis including basic statistical analysis
- Use and develop communication skills to communicate project findings, conclusions and recommendations with your peers and clients
- Prepare initial drafts of high-quality, error-free report materials that require minimal revisions
- Participate in client meetings to review and present analytical approaches and interpret results
- Assist in developing recommendations for corrective action/improvement
- Assist in proposal development to support the sales cycle
- Ensure availability of accurate and timely data on assigned tasks as required including using available knowledge sources optimally.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Coursework in Business Administration, Finance or Economics is a strong plus
- Experience: 1-2 years of relevant professional experience.
go to method of application »
- The Senior Consultant/Manager would be responsible for strategy and business operations as well as supervising project cycles.
- Oversee day to day administration, providing general direction for the organization as well as leading client projects.
- Understanding or prior working relationships with Public Sector Organizations is a plus.
- Ability to deliver on large scale projects to provide tailor-made creative and pragmatic solutions to address complex problems in areas such as:
- Strategy and Business Transformation
- Organizational Design and Restructuring
- Business Process Improvement
- Performance Management
- Cost and profitability management
- Shared services and outsourcing
- Supply Chain.
- Good business acumen and awareness of business trends
- Advanced Excel skills are required
- Advanced PowerPoint skills are required
- Superior analytic and general problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- MBA is a plus
- Experience: 5-6 years experience in a similar role or related field.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs and motivation letters to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Mean Stack Developers at Productive People
- Graduate Sales Engineers at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Human Resource Role at Nicole Sinclair Consulting
- Information Technology Role at Rutotech International
- Regional Sales Manager at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Jobs at Simeon's Pivot Resources
- Job Openings at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Latest Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting