Our client, one of the top five Courier Services companies in Nigeria having strategic affiliation with a recognized international Express Courier brand is seeking a seasoned professional to fill the position of Chief Executive Officer
- Provide strategic vision and leadership for the organization.
- Execute the strategy, direction and plans for sustainable growth and profitability
- Ensure the creation and development of an industry leading operation with highest standards of service delivery to teeming customers
- Manage the overall business of Express Courier, Transportation, Logistics and other Supply Chain Management initiatives
- Promote the organisation's values by meeting the highest of ethical standards while also cultivating a positive and ethical work climate
- University degree with a minimum of 15 years cognitive experience; the last 5 years being in Executive Management level.
- Masters degree is a plus
- Experience in express courier and logistics business is an added advantage but not compulsory
- Must have managed full corporate Profit & Loss responsibility for no less than 3 years
- Ability to manage people to achieve corporate goals and objectives; excellent people management skills including conflict resolution, coaching and mentoring, and performance management
- A strategist with verifiable track record in strategy formulation and implementation
- Sterling leadership qualities with sound entrepreneurial background
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject matter. The cover letter of application should contain the following information in tabular form: Full Name, Age, Professional qualification, Highest Qualification, Other Qualifications, Present Employment, Total years of Experience, Years of relevant experience, Present Remuneration and Expected Remuneration. Applications should be received within two weeks of this publication.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale