Jobs At Phillips Consulting
Posted on: 18 December, 2013
Deadline: 30 December, 2013
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
Phillips Consulting is recruiting for the position of a Group Aviation Manager in its firm.
- Inspection: Carry out joint inspection group (JIG) and local inspections as per schedules (and non schedule as necessary) with a view to ensuring compliance of operations and product integrity to applicable standards. Prepare appropriate reports and makes recommendation. Provide assistance in implementation of recommendations.
- Marketing and Business support: Review and approve vendor invoices for payment and vet expenditure to ensure operational cost are kept within acceptable limits to increase departmental profitability.
- Work with all the aviation Managers to formulate marketing policies/strategies and tactics for local customers and international customers, to achieve tactical plan objectives. Review quarterly the financial results/statements to determine the correctness of the report and monitor progress against business plan.
- Operational Excellence: Carry out training programs for airport operators and supervisors to ensure product integrity, stewardship and excellence in our operation to ensure standards are maintained at all times. Actively implement training/motivational programmes and support for commercial, accounts and other units manpower
- Credit Management: Keep tract and monitor credit exposure for contracted customers in all the countries through close interaction with finance and accounting unit and commercial/marketing personnel.
- Technical support: Provide technical support and expertise to enhance and sustain the operations and carry out investigative work when there are Quality controls or operational problems for the group.
- Assist to Identify/prioritize potential new airport entry possibilities, collate data, carry out field evaluations and analyze project economics and detailed strategies for high priority locations across the operating countries in collaboration with the aviation managers in each entity
- Liaise with governmental bodies on issues that concerns the Group’s Aviation and the government establishments
- Consortium Participation: Participate in consortium Management committees and represent the group’s interest on JUHI and JAFK consortium Management committees
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure the standardization of all Group Aviation business practices and processes
- To provide leadership and control of all tender process for the entities
- To recapture all lost businesses
- To ensure effective co-ordination of Inter-Co reconciliations and prompt settlement of all receivables and payables within and outside the entities
- To co-ordinate and provide leadership in all strategic partnerships – Joint Users Hydrant Installation (JUHI), Joint Action Front (JAF )etc in all countries where we have aviation businesses
- To provide leadership and direction in aviation business development
- To develop and co-ordinate all professional trainings
- To manage all technical partnerships with professional organizations
- To supervise all Aviation Managers in the entities
- To ensure all agreed targets and objectives are at least met
The following competences and experience are required:
- A minimum of 5 years in senior managerial position in Aviation fuel marketing business and a minimum total of 15 years in the same field
- A Graduate degree
Method of Application
Intersted applicants should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Senior Sales / Marketing Job Vacancy at Transquisite Consulting
- Logistics Vacancy at Fosad Consulting
- Entry Level Property Manager at Staffline Consulting Limited
- Graduate Store Keeper at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Site Safety Officer at a Leading HSE Practitioner Company - BSS Consulting Limited
- Chief Financial Officer at Sigma Qualitas
- Head Treasury and Finance at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Teaching Jobs at Lextorah Limited