We are in need of young and highly-motivated individuals to join our Company. Our Company is one of the largest marketers of imported premium spirits in the country, with a brand portfolio that are leaders in their respective categories both in Nigeria and internationally. Due to expansion, the following vacancies now exist. The chosen candidates will, as a minimum, have the following attributes:
Will lead the sales teams at the branch level, and will be responsible for delivery of the district sales figures and implementing the sales development plans. To fit, you must:
• Hold a good degree in any of the social sciences, possession of a Master degree or relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage
• Have a minimum of 4-6 years sales experience.
• Have leadership skills
• Must be trustworthy and reliable
• Must be self motivated with a passion to excel
Will be responsible for wholesale and retail customer development in an assigned territory for specific sales figures. To qualify, you should have the following:
• Integrity and sound morals
• Minimum of BSc or HND in any discipline
• Minimum of 2-3 years of sales experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Self-motivation and enthusiasm
• Ability to drive and possession of a valid driver license
Prospective candidates must be well versed in financial accounting and must have worked in a well-organised trading and manufacturing environment. To qualify, you should have the following:
• Minimum of 3 - 5 years of experience in a manufacturing company.
• Possession of B.sc or HND in accounting from any reputable institution
• Possession of relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage
• Must have flair for figures
• Integrity and impeccable character is a must
• Must be able to use accounting packages such as Sage Pastel Evolution, Excel etc.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter, stating your interest in any of the positions to the:
THE HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER