DesignGenre, a reputable Architecture/Interior Design firm requires the services of an Accounts/Admin Manager.
The Accounts/Admin Manager reports directly to the directors, and is responsible for:
1. Maintaining all financial records for the company. Also to plan and advise management on fiscal planning, oversee the disbursement of funds as directed by Management, ensure that all tax records and payments are made in a timely manner. These include income tax, monthly VAT tax payments and any other relevant tax payments. The accounts officer shall keep up to date on the latest tax news and information, and ensure that the company is compliant on all these matters.
2. Developing a budget in consultation with management, for the next fiscal year, as well as a monthly budget, and profit and loss statement every month, with a comparison between budgeted and actual.
3. Maintain a daily report of all expenditure, with accurate record of receipts and invoices
4. Preparing Customer Estimates, Sales order, and invoices in our QuickBooks system, or whatever financial software management determines. Maintaining an accurate record of customer payments per invoice, and following up to ensure payments by customers.
5. Maintaining an accurate database of vendors and job payment records, for each job, per job number issued.
6. He/She must maintain strict confidentiality in dealing with all the company’s financial records. This includes the company, account numbers, balance information, invoices & payments. Any breach in confidentiality shall be considered cause for immediate termination, and in some cases criminal prosecution.
7. Ensure that employees report to work on time, and enforce disciplinary action on habitually late, or non-compliant employees.
8. Ensure that staff maintains a neat and hygienic appearance, and conduct themselves in a disciplined and professional manner consistent with the employee handbook.
9. Maintain accurate confidential staff personnel records, including sick days, absences, attendances, disciplinary actions, reviews, awards and commendations. Ensure that this information is ready and available to the accountant by the last Monday of every month to aid proper payroll preparation.
10. Ensure that all licenses, permits, are maintained, utility bills paid in a timely manner by the company.
11. Ensuring that all information on the server, and employee systems are properly backed up, daily, weekly and monthly as stipulated by management in the “Document Management Plan” and that a proper filing system and job number/opening process is in place to locate files both digitally and hard copies . Ensures that all invoices, paper work are scanned and stored digitally.
12. Executing all other responsibilities and assignment as assigned by management.
13. Proficiency in computer usage/Good managerial skills and ability to work independently.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should email- Jvacancies@yahoo.com