NLR is a Dutch NGO that is committed to creating a world free of the suffering caused by leprosy and disability. For some forty years NLR has a branch in Nigeria. NLR plays an important role in the execution of the National Tuberculosis and Leprosy Control Program in 13 Northern States of Nigeria. The office is located in Rayfield, Jos Plateau State.
NLR Nigeria is looking for an enthusiastic, committed and inspiring colleague to fill the position of:
His/her tasks will cover the following main areas:
• Secretarial: Undertake all supportive secretarial duties as applicable to the office
• Office logistics:Responsible for office maintenance and lease agreements, planning and coordination of NLR travel arrangements. Coordinate/supervise drivers, receptionist and cleaner
• Administrative: Maintain and update personnel information and files, leave administration
• Safety & Security: Will act as Central Security Officer of the Office
• ICT: To provide ICT support to the organisation, in liaison with the external ICT support services
• Procurement and supplies Management
COMPETENCES & EXPERIENCE
• Analytical, Good Communication skills, Good reporting skills, Organisational sensitivity, Good leadership skills, Cooperation, Hands on mentality, Planning and organizing, Computer skills
• Able to make priorities and work under pressure for meeting deadlines
• First degree in administration or social sciences or its equivalent
• Proven competence in ICT
• At least three years post-qualification experience in a similar position with an internationalNGO or in comparable work situation. (Higher degrees and/or post-qualification experience will serve as added advantage)
Interested candidates are invited to submit their APPLICATION LETTER CLEARLY STATING THEIR MOTIVATION TO WORK FOR NLR NIGERIA AND PROVIDING DETAILS ON HER/HIS SUITABILITY TO FILL THIS POSITION. The application and CV should be send by e-mail to: email@example.com before 20 January 2014. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. A detailed job-description can be requested using this email address. In case of equal suitability of candidates, preference will be given to a female candidate. Persons with disabilities are particularly invited to apply.