Nigerian Educational Research & Development Council (NERDC) Recruits Assistant Director (IT Unit)
Posted on: 16 December, 2013
Deadline: 17 December, 2013
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Nigerian Educational Research & Development Council
Nigerian Educational Research & Development Council (NERDC) invites applications from suitably qualified Information Technology specialists to fill the position of Assistant Director (IT Unit) to head and reposition the Unit in the Library & Informatics Centre of the Council.
NERDC is recruiting to fill the position below:
Qualification and Experience
- A degree in Computer Science or Statistics with a Post-Graduate Diploma in Computer Science from a recognized University.
- A minimum of eighteen (18) years post qualification cognate experience.
- Membership of Computer Professional Registration Council of Nigeria is an added advantage.
- Prospective candidates must not be more than forty-five (45) years of age.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should submit their applications along with Curriculum Vitae and photocopies of relevant credentials. Applications must be accompanied by three (3) confidential referee reports addressed to:
The Executive Secretary
Nigerian Educational Research &Development Council (NERDC),
Km. 135 Lokoja-Kaduna Road,
Sheda P.M.B. 91, Garki
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Nigerian Educational Research & Development Co...Similar Jobs
- Sales Roles at a Leading Multinational Company
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH