Osun State College of Technology Recruits Managing Director - OSCOTECH ventures
Posted on: 16 December, 2013
Deadline: 27 December, 2013
View Jobs in General
View Jobs posted same day
Osun State College of Technology, Esa-Oke under the present Management in its bid to reposition “The OSCOTECH ventures” to meet up with the challenges of the moment requests application from a versatile, resourceful and dynamic individual who possess the ability, qualification and experience to drive the OSCOTECH ventures to greater height to fill the position of:
- Managing Director, OSCOTECH Ventures (A business unit of the Osun State College Of Technology, Esa-Oke)
- The candidate must possess a first degree or its equivalent in business related field from a recognized institution in Nigeria or abroad, possession of Higher Degree would be an added advantage.
- The suitable applicant must have ten (10) years post qualification cognate experience
- Must be between the age of thirty-five (35) years and above.
- Knowledge of computer from a recognized institution would be required and proficiency would be demonstrated.
- There must be evidence of medical fitness from a recognized government hospital by the applicant.
- The salary and allowances are very attractive with conducive operational
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CVs to:
Osun State College Of Technology
Esa-Oke Post Office
Esa-Oke, Osun State
Refrees confidential report on the applicant is expected to be forwarded to the above address
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Jobs at Azikel Group
- Male Deputy M.D at Hazon Holdings
- Data Mining Officers/Web Researchers at a Data Mining Project
- Job Opportunities at the Luxxor Group
- Car Rental Sales Manager at Wrentals Car Hire Ltd
- Front Desk Officer at the Luxxor Group
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH