We are a fast growing online retail store dedicated to making life easier to our customers everyday and with social and digital platforms shifting consumer behaviour at a disruptive speed; we seek a qualified candidate to fill the role of Copywriter/Social Content Specialist in our organization.
We are looking for a motivated and dynamic person with an open mind and comfortable with personal interaction, to quickly integrate in our team. The position requires a high degree of organization, autonomy and flexibility in the work, an ability to anticipate and meet deadlines, thorough and proactive work, and a disposition to synthesis and analysis.
The Copywriter/Social Content Specialist will ideate, develop copy/content strategies and campaigns, and create regular content across social platforms that engage consumers and build buzz, as well as plan and supervise/execute all actions for the implementation of projects related to customers’ content strategy in the digital domain.
Your Responsibilities will include;
· Understanding customer needs to develop and execute an effective content and social media strategy
· Creating and monitoring content on our various social media and blogging platforms, as well as our website.
· Coordinating blogger outreach on the company’s behalf.
· Drafting, managing, and publishing blog posts, online content, social media posts, and press releases
· Writing Copy for all corporate communications campaigns
· Operating and implementing paid social media/digital marketing campaigns (Facebook ads, Twitter ads, YouTube ads, Google Adwords etc)
· Build and manage online surveys
· Prepare newsletters, press releases
· Analyzing social media trends and audiences.
· Reporting and defining social media metrics on various platforms
· Coordinating the various activities within the team
Desired Skills and Experience
· A passion for and curiosity to delve deeper into consumer behavior especially with a social-bent; knowing how certain target audiences use mobile/social media and how to deliver content that makes an impact
· Well versed in producing smoking-hot Copy.
· An appreciation for data; and the ability to leverage it in ideation, campaign recommendations and content strategy
· Ability to be creative and dedicated in a deadline driven environment.
· The ability to overcome a brand/business challenge through the development of a social media architecture that weaves seamlessly into the consumer journey
· Well experienced in developing big ideas that forge strong emotional connections between brand and consumer
· A demonstrated passion for social media and knowledge of how to leverage it to achieve marketing goals.
· Innate curiosity, aptitude and hands-on approach. Having the ability to understand and search out better understanding of what makes things tick (from marketing, brands, advertising, communications, culture, economy, people, etc) to find core customer insights that take complex business challenges and turn them into simple solutions that drive overall brand engagement, get results and has a "wow" factor
· Passion for delivering strategic solutions as well as rolling up your sleeves and bringing those ideas to life
· A strategic understanding of email marketing, banners, pop-ups and press releases.
· A grasp of content marketing generally and how to reach out digitally for brand promotion
· Demonstrated ability to build relationships (internally and with clients)
· Experience working in the marketing industry and understanding of brands’ business needs
· Ability to work cross functionally
· Higher education (bachelor’s degree or equivalent), preferably in marketing, communications or business management.
· 2 years experience in digital project management and copywriting is desirable
· Excellent knowledge of new web technologies, social networks and the digital sphere as a whole.
· Very good command and working knowledge of the main tools related to social media platforms and digital marketing ( Social Media, CMS, Google Adwords,, Google+, SEO principles)
· the ability to speak in conceptual and design language, since much work revolves around complementing the textual and the visual
· Excellent knowledge of key IT tools (Adobe Creative Suite a plus)
· Excellent first rate writing and editing skills, both creative and technical.
· A good sense of humour.
If you meet these requirements and more, send in your resume as well as a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 18th December, 2013. Resumes sent after this date will not be accepted.