Call Center Agents at Lase Consulting
Posted on: 13 December, 2013
Deadline: 26 December, 2013
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
Lase Consulting - Our client is a leading and fast-expanding IT products retailer/Distributor. With vision to be the No.1 IT retailer by 2015. We owe our success over the years to the innovation, dedication and commitment of our employees.
Established 8 years ago in Lagos with branches in Abuja, Port Harcourt and South West zone. Having Served over 25,000 Customers. The company is now launching an ecommerce platform, with the hope to cover the entire Nigeria. Currently has a 10 seater dedicated Call Center.
The client has offered to train prospective and accepted applicant, but require candidates with background in computer/IT.
So, OND in computer science or related field will most likely get it easily.
- Answer calls and respond to emails
- Handle customer inquiries by telephone and email
- Research required information using available resources
- Manage and resolve customer complaints
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Update existing customer information process order forms and applications
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Route calls to appropriate resource
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- We welcome Matured SSCE Holders/ Part Time Students and OND Holders/Fresh Graduates in computer science or related field.
- Must be smart, attentive to detail, and be able to multi task.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org Note: We prefer candidates that live around Ikeja, Lagos.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Internet Solutions Nigeria Limited (ISN)
- Sales Vacancy at ipNX Nigeria Limited
- Finance Manager at Transsion Holdings
- Application Developers (JAVA and PHP) at Upperlink Limited
- Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Job Vacancies at Modu Sterling Global Venture
- Marketing Officers at BeKaufmann DigiTech
- Solution Sales Specialist, Public Sector Africa at Oracle Nigeria