Graduate Personal and Front Desk Assistant at Ifotta
Posted on: 12 March, 2018
Deadline: 19 March, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Ifotta
Ifotta is a Software development company and talent accelerator. Our developers are highly intelligent and professional at their jobs, saving clients hours of development time and resources. We believe in getting the job done correctly, on time and on budget.
We are looking for a qualified Personal and Front Desk Assistant, who is able to work closely with the CEO. The role is to provide administrative support and help the CEO make the best use of their time by dealing with personal and administrative tasks.
- Organise the CEO’s Office, including diary, data management and filing.
- Arranging travel and office maintenance, traveling with the CEO to take notes at meetings or to
- provide general assistance during presentations.
- Answering phone calls, inquiries and requests, and handling them appropriately.
- Welcoming guests and managing attendance form at front office.
- Scheduling appointments and ensuring the CEO is well prepared for meetings.
- Dealing with incoming email and post, often corresponding on behalf of the CEO.
- Producing documents and presentations as requested.
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers.
- Maintain contact list.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
- Liaise with all employees to handle office requests.
- Youth Corper (NYSC) or Recent Graduate
- Not more than 28 years old
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office, Google and Emails
- Preferably living on the Island
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Excellent Problem Solving skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good organizational and time management skills
- The ability to research and present material clearly and concisely
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- Honesty and reliability
- Attention to detail;
- Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality
Method of Application
This job is no longer accepting applications.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about IfottaSimilar Jobs
- Software Developer at Norak Technologies Limited
- Business Developer at Technology Advantage Network Limited
- Graduate Mobile Application Developer at eHealth4everyone
- Personal Assistant at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB)
- Sales Executives at Comercio Cloud Computing Limited
- Country Sales Manager at Gamlabs Nigeria
- Backend Web Developer at CloudWare Technologies
- Sales Representative at Tros Technologies Limited