Graduate Personal and Front Desk Assistant at Ifotta
Posted on: 12 March, 2018
Deadline: 19 March, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Ifotta
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Ifotta is a Software development company and talent accelerator. Our developers are highly intelligent and professional at their jobs, saving clients hours of development time and resources. We believe in getting the job done correctly, on time and on budget.
We are looking for a qualified Personal and Front Desk Assistant, who is able to work closely with the CEO. The role is to provide administrative support and help the CEO make the best use of their time by dealing with personal and administrative tasks.
- Organise the CEO’s Office, including diary, data management and filing.
- Arranging travel and office maintenance, traveling with the CEO to take notes at meetings or to
- provide general assistance during presentations.
- Answering phone calls, inquiries and requests, and handling them appropriately.
- Welcoming guests and managing attendance form at front office.
- Scheduling appointments and ensuring the CEO is well prepared for meetings.
- Dealing with incoming email and post, often corresponding on behalf of the CEO.
- Producing documents and presentations as requested.
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers.
- Maintain contact list.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
- Liaise with all employees to handle office requests.
- Youth Corper (NYSC) or Recent Graduate
- Not more than 28 years old
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office, Google and Emails
- Preferably living on the Island
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Excellent Problem Solving skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good organizational and time management skills
- The ability to research and present material clearly and concisely
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- Honesty and reliability
- Attention to detail;
- Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality
Method of Application
This job is no longer accepting applications.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about IfottaSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Riddle Technologies Limited
- Marketing Manager - Central West Africa at the International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)
- Applications & Systems Developer at Voucher Net Limited
- ERP Cloud Base Support Analyst at Dataflex Nigeria Limited
- UI/UX Designer at Exolve Technologies Limited
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria
- UI/UX Designer at Kinexus Data Services Company
- Electrical Electronic and IT Engineer at E-Terra Technologies Limited