We are a leading mcligenous company providing Onshore/Offshore services In Engineering, Procurement, Fabrication, Installation, Vessels Charter and other support services in the oil/gas industry As part of our growth and repositioning strategy. We require an experienced candidate that is highly motivated, with drive and also computer literate to fill the position of Security Manager. The position is based in Lagos and incumbent will also oversee security operations in other locations.
• Planning, monitoring and coordination of overall security program of the company.
• Identification and promotion of opportunities for security performance improvement in business operations
• Provide recommendations to project management teams on physical, technical. static and mobile security measures to mitigate security risks. Monitor and coordinate security for shore and site logistics operations as well as contractor security personnel.
• Ensure security initiatives are communicated to all business units
• Ensuring that set targets are achieved and surpassed.
• Provide periodic reports senior management
• A minimum of first degree. Post-graduate degrees / professional qualification wili be an added advantage. Candidate must have knowledge of International Safety Management
• Minimum of 10 years working experience in security management preferably in an oil and gas company; experience in the military/Law enforcement service will be an added advantage.
• Must be focused, target driven and result-oriented.
Interested candidates should send their application online enclosing a current and up-to-date resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: two (2) weeks from the date of publication.
Please note that only shortiisted candidates will be contacted.