Do you plan to start a new year with a career in the fastest industry in the world? If yes, you can start the New Year with a tourism conglomerate with over two decades of existence and stability with international affiliations and connections.
1. General Managers
5. Electrical Engineers
6. Business Development Officers
8. Administrative Managers
9. Administrative Assistants
10. Medical Officers
13. Computer Engineers
15. Executive Chef
18. Waiter & Waitress
19. Security Personnel
22. Activities Personnel
23. Dispatch Riders
* Must be able to work in different locations in Nigeria, Africa and around the world.
* Applicants for the positions of general managers, managers, medical officers, auditors and administrative manager should have at least 6-8years post-graduate work experience.
* Applicants for the positions of computer engineers, architects and electrical engineers should have at least 3-5years post-graduate work experience.
* Applicants for the position of accountants and auditors should be ICAN or ACCA certified.
* Applicants for the positions of plumbers, carpenters, electricians, executive chef, chef, cooks and drivers should have at least 3-5years work experience in their respective fields.
* Applicants for the positions of business development officers, accountants, marketers and administrative assistants must be graduates with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division from a reputable university.
* Applicants for the position of activities personnel should be a graduate of Human Kinetics or Physical and Health education from a reputable university.
* Little or no work experience is required for applicants for the position of waiters, waitresses and security personnel as trainings will take place.
* Applicants for the position of dancers must be talented and creative.
* Additional qualifications for all positions will be an added advantage.
RECRUITMENT HOLDS EVERY SAT FROM 7TH DECEMBER, 2013 TILL 29TH MARCH 2014 FROM 10AM-2PM AT 27 ADENIYUONES AVENUE, tKEJA, LAGOS. APPLICANTS ARE TO COME WITH THEIR APPLICATION LETTERS, ORIGINALS AND PHOTOCOPIES OF THEIR CREDENTIALS TO THE VENUE.