GV Alliance Partners is recruiting for the positions below
JOB TITLE: UNIX Administrator
The successful candidate will administer and support the company’s UNIX environment. In addition, the candidate will install, configure and troubleshoot, upgrade, monitor and tune the system to achieve optimum level performance.
• System failure analysis and recovery; insuring the consistency and integrity of file systems
• Provide backup recovery, develop and monitor policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources
• Responsible for scripting, design/analysis, installation, monitoring, maintaining, troubleshooting, and tuning databases used by all departments
• Manage day to day database operations including monitoring daily system performance; problem resolution; system utilization
• Administer database security including adding/removing users, auditing, and troubleshooting security related issue
• Recommend and implement best practices for installing and configuring SQL Server Databases
• 5+ years of experience administering and supporting an enterprise class multi-tier Unix environment; Unix certification & ITIL V3 skill desirable
• Minimum of a Bachelors degree in Computer Science/ Electronic Engineering/ Technology related field.
• Advance knowledge of UNIX development and programming methods and procedures
• Ability to write UNIX shell scripts and procedures to automate administration tasks
• A solid understanding of networking/distributed computing environment concepts; a good understanding of principles of routing, client/server programming, the design of consistent network-wide file systems layouts
• Considerable knowledge of multiple versions of oracle in a UNIX environment
JOB TITLE: Information Systems Business Analyst
The primary responsibility of this role is to elicit, define, and manage requirements for internally and externally developed software. This position will define the business requirements process and data models for technology solutions that meet the needs for various business areas and will bridge the gap between the business customer and the technology solution providers (e.g., vendors, infrastructure team, and development team)
• Elicit requirements from business or technical customers and clarify business and user requirements
• Perform requirements analysis and documentation as well as stakeholder analysis and management
• Identify improvements to existing solutions and business processes
• Document/review functional specification
• Review test plans and reports to ensure that all business requirements are met throughout the testing process
• Plays a role in the management and implementation of all Enterprise initiatives and Information Systems solutions implementation
• Evaluates end-user requirements and constraints to get a thorough understanding and ensure they are met and serves as a liaison between the customer and the development team
• 3+years hands-on and progressive experience with requirements management and software development methodology.
• Membership of IIBA desirable
• Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in the field of Computer Science, Electronic Engineering/ any Technology related course.
• Basic understanding of software design and development
• Interviewing and listening skills to elicit detailed requirements
• Presenting concepts in a concise and focused manner, including narrative, process diagrams
• Ability to create effective requirements documents and review them with key project stakeholders at multiple levels of the organization
• Understanding and documenting business processes and workflows and their relationships to current and future software solutions
JOB TITLE: Share Point Sever Developer
The successful candidate will be responsible for working with the team in supporting and developing a wide range of SharePoint applications and features designed for data collection, user collaboration and integration. Expert level knowledge of Microsoft, SharePoint and MOSS technologies including web part development, site definitions and features required.
• Lead Share Point development, and implement services focused on identifying potential business benefits for improved information management through the use of SharePoint
• Support development and implementation of SharePoint solutions, and work in collaboration with other SharePoint developers
• Provide business analysis support as required, resulting in accurate and comprehensive business requirements
• Act as a SharePoint ambassador to IT and the business, by understanding business needs and SharePoint capabilities
• Provide day to day operational server support / Share point administration to include :
Share point server 2007, Share point 2010, SQL Server 2005/2008 – data base design and administration (MS SQL, MySQL, SQL Express, SQL Server Enterprise, SQL Server Standard, SQL Tools (configuration, backup, restore, recovery, and migration), SQL Reporting & Analysis Services.
• Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in the field of Computer Science or Electronic Engineering with a minimum of five (5) years experience focused on Information Technology solutions including custom software development, solution implementation, infrastructure planning, and system integration projects.
• Hands-on skills and experience implementing and maintaining Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008 and Windows XP, Windows 7, .NET Framework, API’s and Windows Workflow Foundation
• .NET/ Microsoft Certified Developer certification
• Experienced in utilizing SharePoint components including web parts (using .NET technologies), templates, forms, content management, business intelligence, and workflows
• Work experience with a deep understanding of the following technologies: .NET (C#), ASP. NET, ASP, HTML, Java script/DHTML, XML technologies, Power shell, MS SQL Server, Networks and systems, and systems integration
• Experienced in implementing security using Active Directory groups and SharePoint groups
• Familiarity with Microsoft best practices and ability to make suggestions or improvements to client’s current processes is desirable
• Knowledge of good SharePoint governance practices
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates who meet the above requirement should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
STATING THE POSITION THEY ARE APPLYING FOR IN THE SUBJECT FIELD OF THE MAIL.