Two Marketing/PR Co-Ordinator are needed in two different companies. A large FMCG Company and a Construction Materials Company.
1. Candidate will be required to build and strengthen an existing FMCG Brand, whilst also look at developing new brands in a marketing capacity.
2. Candidate will propose plans and budgets for ATL, BTl j TTl activities and present timely budgets on status
3. Candidate will co-ordinate with marketing agencies and other external parties to ensure the operational implementation of such plans
4. Candidate will arrange and propose quantitative methods to measure increase in TOMA and effectiveness of such campaigns
5. Candidate will arrange events for PR and arranging media placements
1. Candidate should have experience in FMCG sector, and any work with multinational companies would be an added advantage
2. Candidate should be able to demonstrate prior track record of co-ordinating such activities and working with a team from a marketing perspective, independently from a sales team and functions
3. Candidate should have the ability to develop and strategise the development of a brand in a short run and long term perspective. Any experience of innovative, new and original marketing strategies and ideas would be beneficial
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or
P.O Box 53692,
Not later than 2 weeks from the date of this advert.