A Telecom Equipment & Real Estate Management Company Is Recruiting
Posted on: 10 December, 2013
Deadline: 13 December, 2013
View Jobs in Real Estate
View Jobs posted same day
A reputable group of company with head office in Ikeja, Lagos that are into the distribution of Telecom Equipment and in Real Estate Management need the service of a
- Treat and report all financial matters to CEO which includes, supporting decision-making information by collecting, analyzing, investigating and reporting financial data and also design, implement and maintain all financial controls and systems within the business, identifying and recommending potential operational efficiencies and improvements to working practices and procedures which includes Financial and business.
- Other responsibilities include payroll, Tax, management of book debt and treasury.
- B.Sc Accountancy.
- Must posses ACA or ACCA with minimum of 3-5 years experience in relevant field.
Method of Application
All applications to be forwarded to: email@example.com cc: firstname.lastname@example.org All applications to reach the advertiser before 13th December, 2013.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Graduate Distribution Representatives at ToLet.com.ng
- Project/Facility Lead at Willco Property Management
- Job Vacancies at a Leading Real Estate Development Company
- Human Resource Officers at Meritabode Nigeria Limited
- Job Openings at ToLet.com.ng
- Jobs at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Operations Manager at Willco Property Management
- Senior Development Manager, West Africa at Recruut Nigeria