A Telecom Equipment & Real Estate Management Company Is Recruiting
Posted on: 10 December, 2013
Deadline: 13 December, 2013
View Jobs in Real Estate
View Jobs posted same day
A reputable group of company with head office in Ikeja, Lagos that are into the distribution of Telecom Equipment and in Real Estate Management need the service of a
- Treat and report all financial matters to CEO which includes, supporting decision-making information by collecting, analyzing, investigating and reporting financial data and also design, implement and maintain all financial controls and systems within the business, identifying and recommending potential operational efficiencies and improvements to working practices and procedures which includes Financial and business.
- Other responsibilities include payroll, Tax, management of book debt and treasury.
- B.Sc Accountancy.
- Must posses ACA or ACCA with minimum of 3-5 years experience in relevant field.
Method of Application
All applications to be forwarded to: email@example.com cc: firstname.lastname@example.org All applications to reach the advertiser before 13th December, 2013.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Driver at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
- Digital Marketing Content Creator at ARC Developments
- Accountant at Chattel Realty and Investment Company Limited
- Drivers at Adron Homes and Properties Limited
- Property Plumbing & Maintenance Technicians at ARC Developments
- Head Maintenance Department at ARC Developments
- Accounting Officer at ARC Developments
- Personal Driver/Assistant At A Leading Real Estate Development Company - Alexander Nelson