A top flight Logistics company requires the services of an Executive Assistant for the Vice President of the Company.
- B.A. Degree in Law.
- Must be able to speak Hausa
- Must be FEMALE
- 4 - 6 years experience as a Personal Assistant to a high rank personnel.
- Must be between 28 - 38 years
1. The person who takes up this role MUST be passionate about the business or highly knowledgeable of business management principles in general. The role requires for a subservient degree of ownership and responsibility to get the job done effectively; She may put in extra hours without too much disruption to personal goals and attributes.
2. Research on relevant conferences for the corporate enhancement of the business to include industry and professional body memberships
3. Work with the HR Dept to ensure that staff satisfaction is maintained to the best ability of the company
4. Help balance the personal life of the EVP vis-à-vis his family and key associates
5. Attends to corporate guests and customers, in person or on the telephone, answering or directing inquiries to the appropriate officers
6. Act in the capacity of a confidential secretary & key brand representative
7. Maintains the management’s documentation and filing system of the company
8. Act in the capacity of a second-tier business owner to look for available openings for business growth
design end-to-end processes which measure all required aspects of the business with a result driven goal
If you are qualified and can deliver, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org If you do not meet any of the requirements, please do not apply.