A Leading International Secondary School in Southeast Nigeria is seeking a PRINCIPAL.
The ideal candidate should be between 40 to 60 years of age, and possess:
• An education degree and a postgraduate qualification.
• At least 7 years of cognate experience at principal or equivalent level at a boarding secondary school.
• Good knowledge of IGCSE/ A-Levels/SAT/TOEFL programmes.
• Excellent standard of spoken and written English.
• Very functional computer/IT /internet skills (emails, Microsoft Office, social media, etc.).
• Excellent interpersonal skills and thrive as a teamworker.
• Track record as an achiever.
• Track record as a di .ciplinarian.
• A comportment that inspires confidence in colleagues, students and parents.
• Unimpeachable integrity and high work ethics.
• How he/she meets the person specification above.
• What his/her long term career goals/plans are and how working at an international school in the southeast of Nigeria fits into that plan.
Application letters, write-ups and CVs should be submitted by email to email@example.com by 15 DECEMBER 2013.