Head of Communications at Siemens
Posted on: 24 May, 2011
Deadline: 3 June, 2011
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Siemens
Head of Communications (Energy Sector)
What are my responsibilities?
• Exercise corporate communications' governance and compliance requirements for the Sector according to the global standards, policies and procedures.
• Define Sector communication strategy.
• Employ, direct, manage, train and reward communication professionals to deliver best practice communication .services.
• Develop Sector-specific messages, act6rding to the corporate messages, to positively influence image by relevant target audiences.
• Build a positive relationship with media managements,
• Build-up and maintain Sector-wide internal communication.
What Do I need to Qualify for this job?
• A minimum of ten years professional experience, preferably in varied operative as well as strategic functions, as well as different fields of communication such as press, PR, employee communications and marketing communications.
• Several years experience in project management is essential, preferably also in intercultural projects.
• Several years' managerial responsibility (disciplinary),
• International assignment is essential.
How to Apply:
Please apply by e-mailing your CV, including school and tertiary education certificate, certificates of employment or any relevant references to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for the application is 3rd June, 2011.
Visit Siemens.com/careers to find out what we do.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about SiemensSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Job Vacancies at General Electric (GE)
- Information Technology Role at Co-Creation Hub (CcHub) Nigeria
- Latest Jobs in the Telecom Industry Via Culminate Consulting
- Android Developer at Exolve Technologies Limited
- Career Opportunity at Airtel Nigeria
- Account/Admin Assistant at WorldBay Technologies
- Professional Marketing And Communications Executive at Leadhire Limited
- Regional Research Managers at the International Data Corporation (IDC)