Jobs In A Multinational Diary Company
Posted on: 29 November, 2013
Deadline: 2 December, 2013
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View Jobs posted same day
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client is a multinational diary company with product sales for over 100 countries. The company employs 19,000 people in 25 countries in key regions such as: Europe, Asia and Africa. Due to expansion processes in the Nigerian operations, they are looking to fill the position of a Regional Sales Manager-Drinks.
- Responsible for sales and distribution operation/Customer development in the assigned region.
- MBA/First degree in any discipline.
- Minimum of ten years sales experience with about five years managing distribution and sales of drinks. (ribena, caprisonne, viju, bobo, lucozade boost, etc)
- Should be ready to work in any location within Nigeria.
Method of Application
Apply only if you meet the stated requirements. Qualified and interested candidates should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please indicate job title and location as subject of the mail. Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted if you have not been contacted within 2 weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. Please read carefully.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- ElectroMechanical Technician at Promasidor
- Assistant Manager, Internal Control at Fan Milk Plc
- Process Artisan - Brewing at SABmiller Plc
- Cyber Security Officer at Graceco Nigeria Limited
- Tech Sales and Sales Process Analyst, West Africa BU at SABmiller Plc
- Branding, Advertising & Public Relations Officer at Denna Rossi Limited
- Current Job Placements at Erisco Foods Limited
- Master Data Analyst and Factory Scheduler at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)