People and Operations Manager at VSO
Posted on: 28 November, 2013
Deadline: 12 December, 2013
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at VSO
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
VSO is the world's leading independent international development organisation that works through volunteers to fight poverty in over 40 developing countries. VSO has been operating across Nigeria since 1958 and has accompanied the country through complex social change and growth, alongside local conflict and instability building capacity of civil society and government structures. VSO Nigeria's current strategy 2012-15 promotes holistic integrated development of marginaiised youth by promoting employment, employability and enterprise development, enhancing quality of education and nurturing leadership to promote youth participation and accountability in governance ..
VSO Nigeria is recruiting for People and Operations Manager based in Abuja. Last date for application: 12th December 2013
- VSO Nigeria needs a People and Operations Manager to strengthen its operation as a senior member of the Country
- leadership team.
- The primary purpose of this role is to lead, develop, implement, and manage the human resource function for over 40 international volunteers and employees by providing operations management support to deliver the
- Will manage the operations and logistics function within VSO Nigeria including the development of a cost effective operations and procurement system.
- Will lead a highly motivated team to promote a culture of value for money and efficiency and effectiveness in all our operations.
- Represents VSO internally and externally and builds relationships with key stakeholders such as Nigerian Immigration Service and National Planning Commission; reports to the Country Director.
Method of Application
Applications should be sent with your CV, motivation cover letter and two names or your nominated referees to: email@example.com by no later than 12th December 2013. We respect all candidates but we can only respond to
shortlisted candidates. Suitably qualified women are especially encouraged to apply.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about VSOSimilar Jobs
- Deputy Regional Nutrition and Health Coordinator at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International (Re-advertised)
- Senior Research Associate at the Center for Public Policy Alternatives (CPPA)
- Supply Chain Officer at Save the Children Nigeria
- Project Administrator at INTERSOS Nigeria
- Communications Officer - Northern Education Initiative Plus at Creative Associates International
- Fresh Jobs at the United Nations World Food Programme (WFP)
- Fresh Vacancies at The United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)
- Procurement Services Specialist at the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)