If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
A Multinational Group that recently acquired an exclusive distributorship to market a well known brand of Smart phones in Nigeria is seeking to recruit competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Chief Operating Officer to lead the introduction of the brand in Nigeria. We are equally looking to hire a General Manager-Sales and Marketing who is goal driven and results oriented and a professionally certified Finance/Administrative Manager.
- The Chief Operating Officer will plan, direct, and oversee the company’s operational policies, rules, initiatives and goals.
- Aid the organisation in executing long-term and short-term plans and directives by implementing judgement, vision, management, and leadership.
- The ideal candidate must have industry knowledge and access to key people and decision makers and influencers.
- Design a standard structure for the effective and efficient delivery of all departmental/unit operations
- Ensure revenue/ profit margins are achieved
- Drive business strategies and lead new business/initiatives well suited for the Nigerian market in line with the company’s sales target.
- Developing and cascading the organization's business strategy/ goal to all staff
- Provide oversight of company’s activities by ensuring compliance with industry, regulatory and Company policies and procedures
- Drive organizational/employee performance for the effectiveness of business operations through business heads
- Develop monthly/ quarterly/ yearly reports to the MD on all areas of the business
- Work closely and report to the MD on all partnerships and expansions (Marketing, products development, investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Ensure effective management of all departmental/ unit budget
- Achieves financial objectives as per annual Business Plan; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions for all models of Branded Retail Stores
- Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel training and capability development procedures
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- B.Sc /HND in any field.
- MBA/M.Sc. will be an added advantage
- Relevant Professional Certification
- Minimum of 10 year’s experience with 5 years in a senior management or similar role.
Desirable Knowledge, Skills And Abilities:
- Knowledge of introduction of a new brand is key
- Demonstrate competency in strategic planning and business development
- Understanding of key business functions and industry
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Budgeting and Sales experience
- Coaching and Mentoring Skills
- Decision-making and problem-solving
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Advanced organizational and leadership skills
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Kindly indicate the location on the subject of the mail.