Chief Financial Officer at Ralds and Agate Limited
Posted on: 13 February, 2018
Deadline: 14 February, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Ralds & Agate
Ralds & Agate is a Business Management Consulting firm focused on providing People and Process related solutions to businesses, communities and organizations within and outside Africa.
- Candidate must be a Graduate with a minimum of a First Degree or its equivalent in Finance/Accounts or related field.
- Candidate must possess professional accounting/finance certification (ACA, ACAA, CIMA, CFA) with a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience, with at least 3 years in a management related role.
- A candidate with experience/knowledge of the technicalities of the entertainment industry, real Estate and or digital imaging and reproduction will have special considerations.
- Candidate must have proven track record in financial management, strong business acumen, maturity and tact, including the ability to relate with highest levels of management of financial institutions and financiers and administrative accomplishments including strategic initiatives and leadership of major change efforts
- Hands on experience in financial planning and analysis with the ability to plan strategically and successfully lead growth within the organization
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Chief Financial Officer" as the mail subject.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ralds & AgateSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancy at CADD Centre
- Temporary Drivers at Rovedana Limited
- Group Chief Operating Officer at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- Finance Vacancies at WFO Roedl & Partner
- Job Vacancies at TL First Group
- Current Job Placements at AIM Group Limited
- Fullstack LAMP Developer at Alister Greene Consulting
- Business Development Manager at Lohi Consulting