Eat'n'Go brings great taste to Africa. A restaurant group dedicated to bringing the best F&B brands and concepts to Africa, Eat'n'Go feeds your needs.
It has entered the market as the exclusive master franchisee for two great international franchises: Domino's Pizza, a $6 billion fast food giant and Cold Stone Creamery, a $1.5 billion rising star.
Reporting Line: This role reports to the Marketing Director
Employment Type: Permanent
- The job is responsible for planning, development and implementation of brand marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities, both external and internal as it relates with one of our brands.
- Oversees development and implementation of support materials and services for brand’s outlets in the area of marketing, communications and public relations.
- Responsible for driving the success of the Brand’s product & brand promise in the marketplace
- Establish effective working relationships with operations and agency leadership to ensure that our products and services are implemented through sales and marketing demand generation programs
- Provide feedback into product development and service offers and participates in their development; collaborate to create, launch and track performance of product and service offerings in our markets
- Develop and deliver appropriate field sales/marketing enablement tools
- Develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
- Demonstrate effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the organization
- Execute online and offline marketing initiatives, integrating online and new media, email, print, direct mail, social media, company websites, SEM/SEO strategy development, brand awareness and drip marketing initiatives.
- Articulate product and service offerings, key benefits and messages for use by sales and marketing
- Create compelling marketing campaigns using strategies that will set the brand apart from competition
- Provide assistance on press releases, contributed articles, presentations, events, and conferences
- Internal reporting and other duties as assigned
Lead Generation & Sales Enablement:
- Stays abreast of market trends to drive topics for effective marketing strategies
- Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all brands materials and publications.
- Ensure articulation of brands desired image and position, assure consistent communication of image and position throughout the Organization, and assure communication of image and position to all constituencies, both internal and external.
Market Research and Competitive Intelligence:
- Understand the products and services offering and approach of key competitors; communicate products and services differentiation to sales and provides input to senior leadership
- Conduct various interviews, including win/loss and customer call back interviews/surveys to identify trends and make recommendations to senior leadership
- Conduct marketing surveys on current and new service concepts
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience in Marketing, Public Relations or relevant field.
- 5 - 7 years’ experience in marketing, communications or public relations with demonstrated success, preferably in a restaurant brand, hospitality or FMCG sector.
- Experience working on the agency and client side will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications and public relations plans and activities.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills.
- Experience developing and managing budgets, and hiring, training, developing, supervising and appraising personnel.
- Demonstrated successful experience writing press releases, making presentations and negotiating with media.
- Experience overseeing the design and production of print materials and publications.
- Computer literacy in word processing, data base management and page layout.
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
go to method of application »
- Attend to daily operational purchases needs, organize daily all purchasing requisition with its LPO’s and send the same to suppliers timely, follow up daily with suppliers on delivery, maintain a tracking file to know the status of all orders, follow a reordering and replenishing stock system, maintain and review record for item bought with cost, go for market surveillance
Prime Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible to source, negotiate and purchase materials from local vendors under the supervision of the HOD
- Evaluate vendor’s quotation to ensure that they are in line with the specifications required
- Send Purchase order to suppliers after same is being approved by authorities
- Interact with supplier on day to day Basis and follow up on orders and delivery
- Review delivery against orders
- Track the status of each order by implementing and maintaining a tracking file
- Advise Vendors on issues regarding purchasing Terms & Conditions
- Attend to daily operational purchasing needs such as planning, issuing and following up on Purchase Orders delivery and shipment schedules
- Resolve supply, quality, service and invoicing issues with vendors
- Evaluate supplier performance based on quality standards, delivery time & best prices and ensure all the criteria are met according to the organizational requirements and expectation
- Work closely with suppliers to ensure effective Support
- Record all transaction and periodically conduct reports
- Maintain files for available supplies, data for purchase order log book and up to date comprehensive vendor list
- Ensure adequate stock level and coordinate with warehouse manager on daily basis to ensure re ordering and replenishing is done on time and as per process .
- Maintain all procurement policy and ensure that all purchases are adhered to it
- Support and coordinate with other department particular with account and commissary
- Be always up to date on the market trends and convey market surveille and report result to HOD
- Maintain and review records of items bought with cost .
- Assist in ISO Annual Performance Review for vendors in accordance with HOD directive
Experience / Education Required
- Degree or Diploma in Procurement and Supply
- 3 to 5 years of proven work experience in procurement in similar business
- Good Knowledge in procurement Policies and procedures
- knowledge of preparing and maintaining records, knowledge in inventory control
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com